Saturday, June 30, 2012

Trial Balloon


I'm floating a trial ballon here. Please give your opinion. I was thinking about offering 2 or 3 (only) select memberships to the SSC. (Raising money for much need equipment). I haven't thought it out completely but it would give those members access to my complete seed inventory (not just what's online) and X amount of seed a year. They would also get advance notice of what's going in the store and consulting on what's the trending tomatoes and peppers. Monthly updates on what I'm chasing and advance notice of my yearly review. Thoughts please. You can leave comments or email me @ Terry@Secretseedcartel.com



3 comments:

James said...

I might be interested.

Anonymous said...

i might be interested!

Tomatoaddict said...

@James and Huntoften: If you interested in my proposal (I only have 2 left, sold 1) you can email me @ Terry@Secretseedcartel.
Thanks!!!!